Monday, April 10, 2017

Hiking In Takrouna

     
        Hello everyone 😊 today I'm taking you with me to one of the most beautiful landscapes I've visited so far, it's a small village called Takrouna located in the Sahel region of Tunisia. Brace yourselves for an almost photos only post where the captures will say all the words I will never be able to find to describe how beautiful the place was 😍


Our first destination was this hill from which we got to gaze at an amazing look on a lake and a small barbarian village. We stumbled through some very pretty and rare flours and the place smelled great.







After a long walk down the hill we found a restaurant with this beautiful view where we stopped to have lunch.



The trip was only getting even more interesting as our next stop was on the top of a mountain where an ancient Barbarian village was located.








              I was amazed with the way the village was built and of course THE VIEW!!





Then we stopped at the coziest coffeshop EVER !!








I really enjoyed this hiking experience and I will certainly go on others and of course take you all with me 😊
 You can also find me on Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin'

No comments: